1. What to take with you
Kayaking means exposure to the sun almost the whole day. We recommend that you make sure you have the following things with you:
- swimsuit and sun cream – where you want to catch a beautiful tan! or long-sleeved shirt and long pants if you want to protect yourself from the sun;
- hat, sun protection cap (hat is preferred, to cover neck and ears);
- comfortable shoes to get into the water with her;
- anti-mosquito cream (only if you plan to stay overnight somewhere);
- sun cream;
- bottle o water;
- water gloves (as desired);
- zip-lock package, or something against the risk of getting into the water for your cell phone / camera.
2. How risky is kayaking on Nistru River?
There is absolutely no risk for people who can’t swim. We provide kayaking tours since 2014 and we have never had a case when the kayaks would to overturn. The professional life vests are keeping the participants absolutely safe.
3. Can I do kayaking with my kids?
Yes, for sure you can. We accept kids aged 3 and more, with both their parents. We have 2 and 3 seats kayaks, in case of 4 members family, we can add an extra seat to the 3 places kayak, so you will be able to have a great trip all together.
error: Content is protected !!